In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

CaptainMorganNC

What hitch does the 2021 Sierra 2500 come with

What hitch does the 2021 Sierra 2500 come with?  Is it the same on the AT4?  My friend just got a 2021 Ford F250 and the hitch says it is rated for a max of 10,000 lbs!  Ford says the truck is rated for something like 12,500 but then put at 10k hitch on it...  I haven't got my AT4 yet, but was wondering if GM is up to the same stuff.  My 02 Escalade hitch is rated for 12k eventhough the Escalade itself maxes at 8,500.

2.5 in rated up to 20,000lbs if properly equipped.

#iworkforGM 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MTU Alum said:

2.5 in rated up to 20,000lbs if properly equipped.

#iworkforGM 

Thanks!  When I built mine I didn't see the option to add a towing package.  I assume it would come with that hitch.  I did some digging and think this is the model number: 84834293