Silverado Front Lift causing bad vibration

2020 LT 4X4

front 2inch lift with bilstein 5100, rear 5100 bilstein but did not touch rear yet for any lift,

add 20 inch rims with LT275/65r20 (34.25)

problem is now truck vibrates super bad if I go over from 60mph

dont know what is causing it, tires are new balanced and just got the alignment done from chevy dealer.

dont know what is causing the vibration, could be pinion angle or something? but I dont I heard pinion angle vibration because of front lift? if it is because if that how would this can be fixed? I have no idea, any help would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking for rebalancing too the only thing that stopped me is that these are new set of rims and tires came balanced (at least shop told me), since I did the bilestien shock lift and wheel replacement at the same time so i was thinking balancing may be okay it is may be some thing related with the front lift that cause drift shaft/pinion angle change and causing vibration

Thanks guys, so i went to the local shop (the place I use to go) for balancing, that guy was not working today so i came back and i put the old factory 18” tires 265/65/18 (32.5) and truck start riding like Cadillac again, even better as no more bouncing because of belistien, went upto 90mph not a single vibration at all

so this is tire/rims issue, I bought it from Tirrrack, I bought this size 275/65r22 cooper discoverer at3 xlt E - just because of size as I wanted to go with bigger tires. I called them and straight up told them these are bad tires, they asked me to do the road force balancing if it comes out more than 24 lbs difference it means they are bad ones and they will replace tires and reimburse road force balancing cost.