What Took Me So Long?

I realize I'm not telling you guys anything you don't already know, but this truck ('21 GMC Sierra 3500 Diesel) is amazing!  I have never owned a GM/GMC truck until this one.  I have been either a Ford - Super Duty or Ram - Heavy Duty owner since my first truck many moons ago.  After buying my beautiful wife a '21 GMC Yukon Denali, I thought I would sell my Ram and try out a GM/GMC truck.  Fast forward to this weekend - I hooked my my 5th-wheel to see how it would pull on the road.  I was very pleasantly pleased with the uninterrupted power of the engine in "tow mode" and the ease of accelerating with the 38' 5th-wheel attached.  An additional nice surprise was that the truck didn't "squat" at all with the RV attached.  In ALL of my other trucks I had to install air bags or additional overload leaf-springs to keep the rear up.  

All-in-all...very happy with the truck!

That is all.

• Like 2

I took my 32.5' 5th wheel for a ride this weekend with my 3500 AT4 HD and was pleasantly surprised. I no longer have any chunking, I was able to lower my Anderson hitch ball one hole and loved the fact that when I turn on a signal to make a turn I get a camera view of the whole side so I can see if I am going to cut a corner too sharp. The ride is smooth and although I did not do any great elevation climbs the power feels adequate for my gasser.  Nice improvement over my '16 2500HD. 

• Like 1