2019+ T1 IOR speaker set upgrade

davidr83

Up for Sale are the speakers/mounting brackets/plug and play speaker connectors and LLJ Customs plug and play amp add on harness. This was on my 2020 GMC Sierra Elevation with the IOR stereo. With this setup, the mids and bass were much tighter and more responsive. The highs were more clear and could handle it at higher volumes and with my 10" sub (not for sale) made this a much better system than factory while still being reasonable on cost. I'd dare to say this setup has better mids/bass response over the Bose system in the T1 trucks. The door speakers were only on the truck for a month before I pulled them out, the dash speakers were installed in Sept 20'.

6x9 Rockford Fosgate Prime Series R169x2-front doors

6.5" Rockford Fosgate Prime Series (R165x3)-rear doors

2 3/4" Kenwood Excelon Speakers (KFC-X2C)- dash speakers (these do not have the plug to connect to the stock wiring. What I did was push the wire into the factory connector and taped it up very tightly.)

LLJ Customs plug and play amp add on harness that plugs into the stock system under/behind the glove compartment. I had LLJ add 15ft to the end of this so I wouldnt have to add any wire. It easily ran all the way to the back seat on the passenger side and across to the driver's side where my sub was.

I'll let it all go as a bundle for $200 shipped, everything is boxed up and ready to ship. Located in Corpus Christi, Texas.

IMG_20210513_174545.jpg

IMG_20210513_174536.jpg

Edited by dram1983361

• 6 months later...