2001 Chevy Tahoe Hardstart

I have a 5.3 Vortech 2001Chevy Tahoe I have a problem with hard starting everything on this truck is completely brand new I have replaced the fuel pressure regulator spark plugs injectors recently in the last two weeks I also changed all O2 sensors I’m still coming up with a high-voltage low-voltage O2 sensor code I think I have a short I also replaced the harness off the main wire plug I have plenty of fuel is smells flooded but it doesn’t want to start the first several times pressure as good as there’s plenty of fuel coming out of the rail change the relay just in case for the fuel pump what do I do need help I have $23,000 in this truck everything to the brake lines has been replaced every fuel component management system charcoal canister Evetta systems mass airflow all the way down to the last component left the rear end and I know parts go bad but where should I check next everything on my truck it has a complete 100% warranty but where do I start I change the spark plugs to rapidfire AC Delco I have 50 on Ellen Brock spark plug wires and just did brand new injectors I also replace the driver side valve cover for the blow back issue I’ve done everything and I refuse to give up on my hoe😂😂🙏

Confirm that spark plugs are getting fire with a spark test light.

Confirm fuel pressure on the rail with a pressure gauge.

Confirm no obstructions to the air intake. 

Air, fuel, spark = engine runs.

If not, confirm no mechanical issues, compression and timing.

• Thanks 1

Thanks again I’m thinking maybe I might’ve blow dryer and take manifold gasket I also ordered a new intake manifoldThanks again I’m thinking maybe I might’ve blow dryer and take manifold gasket I also ordered a new intake manifold I will do all and I ordered a new fuel pressure regulator because the part store gave me the one with some kind of C clamp and no O-rings the one they said I need is the one with three O-rings a baby one and two bigger sizes came in today going to pick it up as well I will do all the above and I appreciate your response I didn’t know I was on the wrong form again I apologize for anyone I inconvenienced so very sorry guys 

DC2B0473-9181-42BD-AAC7-FDC3EC1627E1.jpeg