floor liners- Denali with Dark Walnut/Dark Ash Grey interior

Hey everyone, I just bought a new Denali with the Dark walnut/Dark ash grey interior color. Does anyone have any pictures with the GM accessory floor liners in Dark ash grey?

Thanks

I have black so I won't bother with pictures sine mine aren't the color you are looking for.  But I will say I'm a bit disappointed with them.  They look great.  They seem like they will work well for keeping my carpet clean.  But the fit is not quite 100%.  I can feel a little bit of squishyness under my left foot on the dead pedal, where there is about a quarter inch of space between the liner and the pedal.  This has no impact on functionality but it's annoying and one of those things where once you notice it, you can't stop noticing it.  I keep meaning to call the dealer's accessories guy to see if they are all this way or if I just got a bad one but haven't gotten around to it.

22 hours ago, ratman6161 said:

I have black so I won't bother with pictures sine mine aren't the color you are looking for.  But I will say I'm a bit disappointed with them.  They look great.  They seem like they will work well for keeping my carpet clean.  But the fit is not quite 100%.  I can feel a little bit of squishyness under my left foot on the dead pedal, where there is about a quarter inch of space between the liner and the pedal.  This has no impact on functionality but it's annoying and one of those things where once you notice it, you can't stop noticing it.  I keep meaning to call the dealer's accessories guy to see if they are all this way or if I just got a bad one but haven't gotten around to it.

Mine is the same way, with use it has held down better.

On 8/8/2021 at 3:50 PM, Ryanm91 said:

Hey everyone, I just bought a new Denali with the Dark walnut/Dark ash grey interior color. Does anyone have any pictures with the GM accessory floor liners in Dark ash grey?

Thanks

On 8/8/2021 at 3:50 PM, Ryanm91 said:

Thanks

DO you mean the carpeted mats?  I have those, but I took them out and installed the Weathertech in that same color.  Both choices were nice. 

IMG_4999.JPG

from the GMC accessory web site.

First-Row Premium All-Weather Floor Liners in Dark Ash Gray with GMC Logo (for Models with Center Console)

Note-These are not the same color as the dealer installed option rpo RIA as mine are  Walnut color and match sill plate, not gray.

Edited by elcamino

8 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

The magic thing called the internet:

See the source image

"The magic thing called the internet", Yes, because its always correct isn't it. Typical forum attitude. If you don't have anything to add that helps move on. That picture isn't even the same GM accessory floor mats. That's your "magic internet" for you.

3 hours ago, Ryanm91 said:

"The magic thing called the internet", Yes, because its always correct isn't it. Typical forum attitude. If you don't have anything to add that helps move on. That picture isn't even the same GM accessory floor mats. That's your "magic internet" for you.

Vague requests usually get vague answers.

How about a part number next time so we all know exactly what you are looking for?

• 6 months later...
On 8/11/2021 at 6:21 AM, elcamino said:

from the GMC accessory web site.

First-Row Premium All-Weather Floor Liners in Dark Ash Gray with GMC Logo (for Models with Center Console)

Note-These are not the same color as the dealer installed option rpo RIA as mine are  Walnut color and match sill plate, not gray.

would it be possible for you to check the part number on your all weather floor liners? Really curious if I can try to buy it using the part #

Edited by Medivh