Putting truck back to stock

SWOYER

1 hour ago, SWOYER said:

Regardless if you get mine or not, I HIGHLY recommend these over the XB's. They are significantly brighter and they illuminate the sides of the road. The pic below is with my retrofit HIDs (white in the middle) and the ss3's (yellow outsides).  Includes the clear cover lenses which are a little dirty but they should clean up fine, they are replaceable if you don't like them or want another set and are cheap. 

The ones I have are:

SS3 LED Fog Light Kit for 2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500

SKU: DD6228

Lens.jpg

Fogs.jpg

Box.jpg

HID FOGS1.jpg

I couldn't pass up the deal I got on the XB's, but have been pretty disappointed in the output lately (funny thing is, I really praised em when I upgraded from OEM lol). These look INSANE, I've heard more than just you that say it's not even a comparison between the two. I really was looking for the white fogs, but let me think on it. Damn good price.

14 minutes ago, boettcher40 said:

I couldn't pass up the deal I got on the XB's, but have been pretty disappointed in the output lately (funny thing is, I really praised em when I upgraded from OEM lol). These look INSANE, I've heard more than just you that say it's not even a comparison between the two. I really was looking for the white fogs, but let me think on it. Damn good price.

No problem I'll throw them up on ebay or consider putting them on my tdi. lol

I too once had the XB's. these are no comparison. 

17 hours ago, SWOYER said:

No problem I'll throw them up on ebay or consider putting them on my tdi. lol

I too once had the XB's. these are no comparison. 

Have a few questions, sent you a PM.

Edited by boettcher40

This kit never came with them, as in they didn't even sell them when I bought them. Also those are square lights, these are round so not sure if they make them for the round ones? I honestly am not sure. At first I thought they looked weird because they stick out about an inch but after seeing how hot they get I don't think I'd want that airflow cut off. 

I will probably pass for now.  Looks like a great deal but until I get it painted to match my truck I'll have a little more invested than what I need (only plan to use it part time).  Good luck with the sale though!