Come on ride the train.....

Is that setup even legal? If I saw that rig coming down the road I would both be impressed and scared at the same time. If you do actually tow that, I'd love to hear the story of how it went.

I imagine that it would have to be for short hauls only.  Trying to get that combination into or out of anything but a truck stop would have to be a nightmare.  There is no way to back it up without disconnecting the boat trailer.

It is "sort" of legal and actually tows extremely well.  Lots of people recreational double tow.  Most states have length limits.  I am a few feet over in MI but usually only do this once a year to a site that is 35 miles away.  The third trailer follows exactly in the tire path of the 5th wheel.

Now, some states allow you to double tow behind a travel trailer.  That is something I would never want to do because of the sway factor.

-Eli

On 8/18/2021 at 8:50 AM, Tjeli said:

It is "sort" of legal and actually tows extremely well.  Lots of people recreational double tow.  Most states have length limits.  I am a few feet over in MI but usually only do this once a year to a site that is 35 miles away.  The third trailer follows exactly in the tire path of the 5th wheel.

Now, some states allow you to double tow behind a travel trailer.  That is something I would never want to do because of the sway factor.

-Eli

Going forward has to be an impressive site, but backing them both up, putting the boat in the water would justify a "parade in your honor" the next day😬