99 Silverado 5.3 vortec Truck missfire 4000 to 6000 rpm po332 po171 p0174

Truck runs fine Under normal driving under wot it Boggs and pops sound like miss fire no missfire codes ltft at +25 go down  to +18 5000 rpm at idle stft at +24 stft allway around 0 when driving start fine fuel pressure at 62 key on 52 runing new fuel lines new filter it does the same no matter what the engine temperature is  codes are p0174 p0171 p0332 and some time it hesitates at 45 to 60 I have a data sheet from BlueDriver in the link that shows all the sensors and what they’re reading as I drive along any help would be much appreciate it cause I don’t wanna throw parts at it it’s my first vehicle

DataLog-Aug_21_2021_5-07-08-PM.csv

Edited by Benjamin Fuller

• Benjamin Fuller changed the title to 99 Silverado 5.3 vortec Truck missfire 4000 to 6000 rpm po332 po171 p0174

If fuel pressure is always good, then you have a vacuum leak with those lean codes.

My guess would be the EGR tube into the intake manifold or your intake gaskets are in need of replacement.