Nice trip with my AT4

8000+Km trip from Edmonton, Alberta to St Thomas, Ontario with some day trips in between. Truck did pretty good overall. Except for the cel that popped up just over 1000kms from home. Stopped at a dealership to get the code read and it was camshaft position sensor. I am hoping it has nothing to do with a lifter failure. I was stretching my oil change, normally do them every 10,000km and just did it this morning which was 12,495kms since the last one, oil life meter was at 0% for like 500km. 

I have the 6.2L but ran 87 octane and more then a few times did wot pulls to pass traffic, that was 1000km + before the code popped up so not sure if that has anything to do with it. Fuel economy overall was 11.2L/100kms with avg speed around 115kmh

Emptied my JLT catch can when i got to my buddies place in St Thomas and it was completely filled when i emptied it this morning. Maybe the cause of the code?  What happens when a catch can is full? 

AACA3F7A-66F4-4777-A4C7-CF547B34EBAE.jpeg

4AC06EB2-8DA5-4FEB-964D-2DB38363368A.jpeg

7C98DD7A-4E59-44B1-B1AB-8CD3D8495BC9.jpeg

BC209D23-1AAD-4A7A-9B3F-1237E4F1EBEE.jpeg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, f8l vnm said:

Nice pics! Did you replace the AT tires for Highway ? 

Yes, i rarely go off road so no need for AT tires. That being said, i picked these continental tires up for cheap and they  suck. 10 ply, LT tires, heavy, solid and loud as hell. Will be replacing them after the winter.