New from Montana

Miller812

Hey everyone,  new guy from Montana here.  Bought a 2021 Alaskan edition 2500. So far all I've done is 10% window tint, tinted Tails, led hi/low, b&w turnover ball, airlift 7500xl bags, and fully debadged the truck. 

Soon I'll be paint matching main grille, then I'll be throwing a little dash of lime green around the truck in a tasteful manner. 

20210523_212110.jpg

20210523_212027.jpg

20210327_182647.jpg

20210327_181647.jpg

• Like 1

then I'll be throwing a little dash of lime green around the truck in a tasteful manner. 

Huh, lime green and tasteful? :wtf: I have a feeling this is one of those instances when someone says something like no offense, but they are about to say the most offensive thing possible; but in this case tasteful lime green means monster stickers, rock lights and tons of outlined limed out parts like lift kit plates and dished black wheel accessories. I don't think the market of tasteful lime green exists but we will see...

Tyler

1 hour ago, Amcguy1970 said:

Huh, lime green and tasteful? :wtf: I have a feeling this is one of those instances when someone says something like no offense, but they are about to say the most offensive thing possible; but in this case tasteful lime green means monster stickers, rock lights and tons of outlined limed out parts like lift kit plates and dished black wheel accessories. I don't think the market of tasteful lime green exists but we will see...

Tyler

i have Lime Green on the grill elmblem  , Door Elmblem - it replace the red on the Z71 .

5 hours ago, Amcguy1970 said:

Tyler

Haha I totally get what you're saying.  I'll post pics in a few weeks when I get it done.  I'm no Kyle so no monster stickers for me.  

• 3 weeks later...