2021 AT4 Carbon pro Overlanding Accessories

Any advice getting accessories for over landing that fit the carbon pro bed? I am very frustrated with finding tonneau cover and bed accessories (deck drawer/storage systems) for rigging the truck for off-roading and Backcountry ccamping.It seems very few after market accessories are made for the carbon pro. Thanks, George

Doesn't most of this stuff slide into the rail "pockets" or whatever they're officially called?  And those should be the same CP vs non-CP.  I have a CP and have thought about getting geared up but keep reading questions like yours.  As far as in-bed accessories, we're probably hosed unless you want to drill into the bed and customize it yourself.

Does a CP bed have stake pockets?  If so, this may be something to consider.  GMC is also doing 20% off bed products until the end of the month.  This qualifies.  I just checked.  If you go with this, make sure it's for the correct bed length.  Also, I don't see anything about it not being usable on the CP beds.

https://accessories.gmc.com/product/venturetec-rack-for-ld-short-bed-(rack-cross-rails-36-blade)-by-putco-associated-accessories-19419390?model=Sierra 1500&modelId=548&bodyId=22&body=Crew Cab Pickup&wheelId=651&wheel=Short Box&trimId=5102&trim=AT4&driveId=8&drive=4WD&engineId=5920&engine=6.2L V8 GAS&bodyNumDoors=5&year=2021&make=GMC&categoryId=98011

Edited by Transient

• 1 month later...

apparently Putco and others wont warranty their racks regardless of carbon pro having stake pockets -- apparently you have to drill through the bed for the lower clamps (GM did not put pre drilled hole access) so they say it will compromise the integrity of the bed if you drill!