Electrical issues (When lightning strikes).

My 2013 Silverado hd was parked by a tree that was struck by lightning. The next morning I went out, saw the gash in the tree, wipers on the windshield straight up and no power. Charged the battery put it back in and the wipers went on, hvac blower was on, dash lights on, mirror signal on but not flashing and drivers side front running lights. Replaced the ECM AND it's the same. physically went over the BCM but appears fine. Any suggestions? 

Thanx

First, go through all the fuses and make sure they all are good.

If you are lucky, taking off the +ve connection from the +ve battery post, and briefly touching it to the negative connection will reset the computers.

If that doesn't fix the problem, then I would suggesting getting/borrowing/taking it to a shop with a code reader that can access all the computers in your truck (there are more than 10), and see if/how they all respond.

Not related to getting your electrical issues sorted out but if you got a picture of the tree and how your truck was parked in relationship to it, perhaps your comprehensive insurance will help you out if your expenses run in excess of your deductible. Just something to keep in mind.