diy garage floor epoxy

• 1 month later...

I priced what it was going to cost me to rent a floor grinder to put a good finish on the floor before the epoxy and then sourced quality materials with a good warranty, not the big box store stuff.  By the time I did that the cost was going to be at $1,200 for our 20'x22' garage.  Garage Experts here quoted $1,500 with a life time warranty and they have excellent reviews.  So I had it done by them for the cost difference.   They had it done in two days.  Only because it was getting cold out.  They said the could have done it in a day if it was done in the hot days of summer.  Turned out great.IMG_7843.thumb.jpg.4cf0186aac429b7734e0777cecf3c665.jpg

Edited by Black02Silverado
  • Like 3

I renovated the garage 2 months ago. The floor in the garage was old, damp, and worn in some places. It really demanded to be replaced, and I had to do it. The companies I contacted required a small fortune for the job. Then a friend recommended the paving dublin company that did the job, which was as good as the garage floor in the attached photo. I am delighted with the surface on which I park my cars now. Regardless of the weather outside, the floor is always easy to clean and does not require much time for maintenance

Edited by MartyB913
grammar mistakes