2021 RST Floor Liners

Best Floor liners 2021 RST, would like to have foot rest block left drivers side completly covered, most liners I have saw comes half way up on that resting block for your Left Foot? 

We have the GM floor liners in our bench seat crew cab LT and it covers the "dead pedal". I was originally going to get the Weathertechs or Husky liners, but the GM ones cover the transmission hump in the front and split in half down the middle for easier removal for cleaning (they fit together like a puzzle).

Definitely GM ones. Too bad you're in Jersey. I have a crew cab bench seat set I'm trying to sell. The shipping costs a fortune though because they're so big and bulky to cram in a box. I've been trying to sell them Locally on Craigslist with no luck.

Thanks But I have Front Bucket seats with a full center console. 

On 11/15/2021 at 9:30 PM, GETGONE said:

Definitely GM ones. Too bad you're in Jersey. I have a crew cab bench seat set I'm trying to sell. The shipping costs a fortune though because they're so big and bulky to cram in a box. I've been trying to sell them Locally on Craigslist with no luck.

• 4 weeks later...

This truck is the first vehicle I've ever had that doesn't have WeatherTech floor liners in it.  The GM ones for the Silverado are that good.  My wife's Traverse has the WeatherTech ones for all 3 rows because GM's floor mat department fell asleep on that vehicle.