Low air flow from passenger side vents

2 hours ago, Ed S said:

Possibly a mouse nest in the vent system? Either that or a vent door actuator is going bad or gone bad. You do have the vent flow control fully open right for those vents?

You mean somethign like this?  Found this a while back when checking my cabin filter. Not saying this is whats causing your issue but never a bad thing to check at each oil change just to make sure there's no critters trying to get free rent.  

My truck is kept in the attached garage all the time so this can happen even when you think it maybe very unlikely. never hurts to check it every so often. 

image.png.28ccad6c796179227791a600167cd9eb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a while to get back. Problem Solved. The center bottom blend valve had gotten out of time. Disconnected the battery, waited 10 minutes, hook the battery back up, and when I turned the key to on the valve recalibrated and works normally now

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2022 at 10:20 AM, reardiff said:

You mean somethign like this?  Found this a while back when checking my cabin filter. Not saying this is whats causing your issue but never a bad thing to check at each oil change just to make sure there's no critters trying to get free rent.  

My truck is kept in the attached garage all the time so this can happen even when you think it maybe very unlikely. never hurts to check it every so often. 

On 1/10/2022 at 10:20 AM, reardiff said:

Yes, exactly like that only mine was twice as bad. Ha