2015 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3

RICHARD49

Hello 

I had a amp installed and speakers about a year ago working with np problem.and all of sudden this happens

I ve checked the ground, voltage going to the amp, remote wire going to the amp it all checks out good. I even took the battery one of the battery post lose for a min

Put it back on.

With my truck off. The key out of it i can press the radio button and

It will pop on and my dash screen pops up allso showing my mileage. It won't play tho. I can press the radio button and it will go off.

Is that normal ? 

When I put the key in and the door is open its dings for a min then cut the radio on

then  all I hear is a popping sound going in and out. like its trying to play .I can barely hear the music and its popping at the same time.

I have to cut it radio all most all the way up to even hear it a little

bit.

This happen to day allso.

Now when I put it in reverse my screen said service rear vision system. It has been working fine.

If anyone knows something I can try please give me a hand

Thanks

On 3/22/2022 at 4:45 PM, RICHARD49 said:

Hello 

I had a amp installed and speakers about a year ago working with np problem.and all of sudden this happens

I ve checked the ground, voltage going to the amp, remote wire going to the amp it all checks out good. I even took the battery one of the battery post lose for a min

Put it back on.

With my truck off. The key out of it i can press the radio button and

It will pop on and my dash screen pops up allso showing my mileage. It won't play tho. I can press the radio button and it will go off.

Is that normal ? 

When I put the key in and the door is open its dings for a min then cut the radio on

then  all I hear is a popping sound going in and out. like its trying to play .I can barely hear the music and its popping at the same time.

I have to cut it radio all most all the way up to even hear it a little

bit.

This happen to day all so.

Now when I put it in reverse my screen said service rear vision system. It has been working fine.

If anyone knows something I can try please give me a hand.

Thanks

Maybe water intrusion in some connectors....