LT 2FL Package

Not a lot out there written on this.  From what I can see it’s a very narrow LT option package.  You get the 2.7T and 18” wheels and your only other option is 20” wheels for another $800, and that’s it.  No protection package, convenience package, floor liners or any other option to add….

Anybody know anything else about these?  Is there supposed to be a pricing break with this package?  I’m seeing a lot at a base price of $49,400, which is about $1700 less than if you build similar options on the Chevrolet website.  Any knowledge would be appreciated.

14 hours ago, lars128 said:

Not a lot out there written on this.  From what I can see it’s a very narrow LT option package.  You get the 2.7T and 18” wheels and your only other option is 20” wheels for another $800, and that’s it.  No protection package, convenience package, floor liners or any other option to add….

Anybody know anything else about these?  Is there supposed to be a pricing break with this package?  I’m seeing a lot at a base price of $49,400, which is about $1700 less than if you build similar options on the Chevrolet website.  Any knowledge would be appreciated.

2FL is designed to lease.  Its a base LT truck, and as you state, 18s are standard, 20s are optional.  They can be optioned with the $200 18 inch all terrain upgrade and the 20s can get AT tires as well.  Block heater too is an option, and that's it.  

2FL is the ones you will (eventually) find on Chevy.com with the low mileage low payment lease deals.  The 2022 LTD 2FL had like a $329/mo 10K/yr lease with 4 or 5K due at signing. 

Local dealer had a 1/2 doz of them, all were white and identical.  They were parked in the rear lot and had dealer signs in WS, LEASE.   I have since seen a few around with a construction company name on them.

Edited by elcamino

I actually have a 2022 refreshed Crew LT (2FL) 4x4.  (2FL - Focus Lease)

Its actually pretty decently equipped. Its the basic All Star Edition with the optional 20" Wheels.

• Trailering package w/Hitch guidance
  • 120V outlet in bed and back seat
  • Bed lights
  • Auto locking diff
  • 220 Amp Alternator
  • Dual Zone Automatic Climate
  • Heated Steering Wheel & Seats (Not functional at delivery due to chip shortage)
  • Keyless entry, lock, start
  • Power lock and release tailgate
  • Floor Mats
  • Power Drivers Seat
  • The new infotainment with the same instrument and center screens that come in every other refreshed truck. 

MSRP was 51,820, GM Employee price ~$47,600 and change. 

I threw on a set of Bilstein 5100's wiht 2" front lift and some Nitto 275/65R20's and basically have a 2.7l trailboss for under $50k

IMG_7428.jpg

Thanks everyone for sharing.  It does look like there there is a bit of a discount to the 2FL compared to a base-speced LT and it’s running at about a $3k discount to a base LT with the 5.3 DFM.  For folks that want the LTD those prices are around $45k and change (list), about $3k less than the “new” Silverado.

As far as what you get (all complaints about truck pricing aside) I don’t think that anybody else can touch those features for around $50k list.  Personally, I would be pretty happy with the list of base features.  I think that 17” wheels look really small on the T1 platform and that 18”s make noticeable difference.  I can do without the Convenience Package II and any of the appearance packages.  And for all the add-on’s, I’m willing to DIY my own bedliner, running boards or toneau over.

About the only thing I dislike is that I think GM can offer a better package of standard safety features.  I’m not impressed with the $1800 price tag for to bring in some basic features that others are offering.