Turn Signal Camera Mod??

So I just bought a 2019 1500 LTZ with a 6.2 and it has all of the cameras even the ones in the mirrors and I can switch to these through the camera app on the dash but mine do not come on while I'm towing a trailer. I even have the trailering package and the tech package on it. Is this not an option for the 2019 models? I drove my buddies 2020 before I bought mine and just assumed that it would do it. Is there a way to make it work?

4 hours ago, Vic2020 said:

I wired in led brake and tail bulbs to simulate a trailer hook up  and plugged them into a curt 55384 4 pin adaptor. You also have to enable the feature in the settings. 

What settings do you have to enable? I've been through all of them and I can't seem to find the one that triggers the cameras to switch on when the turn signals are activated. 

5 hours ago, Vic2020 said:

I'll check where the setting is when I get my truck back from the dealer for water leak repair.

From what little I've seen, it looks like I'm SOL with this feature on a 2019 model. Apparently this didn't start until 2020.

• 6 months later...