2023 GMC Sierra 1500 Blue Fitting under Rear Bumper

I was looking under the rear bumper of my 2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate.  There is this blue fitting attached to the black tube that does not look like it is attached to anything onther than tied to the black tube.

I was looking to see if anything might be disconnected since I am having issues with the auto lane change with Super Cruise (another thread).  I am assuming it is not related so I started a new thread just for this.

Anyone know what this is?

image.png.91f5adf032971a1320cd6c4db0040ffe.png

image.thumb.png.e716535970a8296151e04deb6e863f0c.png

Looks like a camera coax plug.  Best I can gather it might be for the trailer receptacle for the trailer camera outlets.  If you look on the back side of the trailer plug in your bumper you should see the 7 way round connector in the back of the receptacle off the truck side, and then two coax plugged in above that.  

What I'm not sure of is why that coax plug is just kinda sitting there, especially if you look and you see both coax plugs in the back of the receptacle.  

Edited by newdude

The truck came with the Kicker Audio in the tailgate.  My understanding is that the Kicker Audio, although on the truck order and sticker, it is dealer installed.  Same with the Cat-bak exhaust.  On the order and sticker and dealer installed.

Any chance they could have disconnected something and not reconnected it?  Or there would be no need to touch anything where I show the photo (under bumper behind spare tire).

Edited by Rinconmike

Good news.  Grabbed a ZR2 off the lot that has the trailer camera plug and 7 way trailer receptacle.

That green/gray plug is just a dummy/end cap.  There are no wires going to it.  

So nothing to do with the Kicker, the trailer plug, nothing at all.  

IMG_5717.thumb.jpg.6e1b9797c888b5c1999a5619f779791c.jpg

1 hour ago, newdude said:

Good news.  Grabbed a ZR2 off the lot that has the trailer camera plug and 7 way trailer receptacle.

That green/gray plug is just a dummy/end cap.  There are no wires going to it.  

So nothing to do with the Kicker, the trailer plug, nothing at all.  

IMG_5717.thumb.jpg.6e1b9797c888b5c1999a5619f779791c.jpg

Thanks for looking.  Still trying to figure out the super cruise unbale to change lane issue my truck has.

Mike