2014 Silverado 1500 WT Head Lights Dirty on the INSIDE of Lense Hi and Low beam

There is no cleaning on the outside because they are clear as glass. This haze is on the inside of the Plastic lense. Anybody ever taken theirs apart and fixed them and put them back together ? Or just put new head light assembly's in? Thanks in advance for your help. 

12-21-22 front end grill and BOWTIE.jpg

headlight 1.jpg

headlight 2.jpg

I haven't done it to these trucks but I've removed lenses on other vehicles. It's not the most fun thing to do but it can be done. Just take a decent amount of time and an oven to bake the headlight in.

My uncles 2014 truck is doing the same thing just not as bad yet. I told it's way faster and easier to just buy new aftermarket units. Removing the headlights is a pain in the ass though.

Thx CamGTP, I have heard of the same horror stories about replacing the assembly. Even replacing the Hi beam and turn signal bulbs alone are a day job! I have a set of spare headlight assy. because of deer around here so guess ill be replacing mine for the spares and use the frosted ones for deer! 

Thx again, HAGD!