Long tube headers

P0420 and P0430 will always happen with high flow cats.

Both of those are cat inefficiency codes. No idea if that superchips dealio can turn off cats codes for you.

I use HP Tuners and have to disable those codes everytime I do something with long tubes or high flow cats.

22 hours ago, CamGTP said:

P0420 and P0430 will always happen with high flow cats.

Both of those are cat inefficiency codes. No idea if that superchips dealio can turn off cats codes for you.

I use HP Tuners and have to disable those codes everytime I do something with long tubes or high flow cats.

I just got off the phone with superchips and they said deleting the cold it still won't pass inspection.... how do you feel about what they said?

They could still be right. Whenever I do these things I will turn off all the codes prior to any work that is done. Because this way there is no chance for a code to be set as permanent. Once a permanent code is set, it will never go away until the computer thinks the problem is fixed.

You can try spacing the rear o2 sensors out of the exhaust stream to try and make them go away. It's a fairly popular thing to do to try and prevent codes.