The headlights were cracked on my 2014 Silverado. I ordered a headlight assmbly on ebay for $90.00, huge mistake. They don't adjust up any where near enough. My truck is now undrivable at night. The second time I have been burned on truck parts on ebay. Not gonna happen again. I decided to bite the bullet and went to my dealership and buy genuine GM lights. OUCH!!! But I know they will work and I won't have to tear the front of my truck apart again.

• Like 2

i feel your pain. I cheaped out on headlights that I wanted to retrofit on my 04 Envoy and got the knockoff ones from rock auto. They worked except the adjusters were SUPER LOOSE to the point you hit a little pebble in the road it would shake the hell out of the light. And with me modifying them to put HID bixenon projectors it made the light pop out of the socket for the adjusters.

i just ended up buying take offs at a junk yard and it worked great. Also the aftermarket one didn't even need to be heated to separate the lens from the body. That glue was so poor i'm sure the thing would fog up and leak in no time from the factory.

My old 14 silverado had the same thing with the daytime running lights cracking the lowbeam area of the lens and I also had hazing on the upper edge where the turnsignal deflectors are. I tried to buff them out but it was on both sides and just was trash.

• Like 1