NASCAR moves to Sirius in '07

MS3DALE

Well I just heard and read that the NASCAR channel on XM is going to Sirius satellite radio at the beginning of the 2007 season. They signed a five year-$107.5 million dollar deal.

What a bummer since I have factory XM in my '04,but oh' well guess I'm switching to Sirius in '07.

What a bummer since I have factory XM in my '04,but oh' well guess I'm switching to Sirius in '07.

Ah, no biggie.... both Sirius and XM are great services, offering varying scopes of programming. Don't be brand or product loyal, go with the flow of what you want. We know that technically, we can install ANYTHING we want in these vehicles. We are NOT at the mercy of these companies.

I would have ZERO hesitation of going from one service to the other. Programming would dictate my needs.

Don't worry too quickly... rumor is these two compaines will merge before that happens....  :chevy:

Didn't hear that one,but that would be OK with me :seeya:

Well I just heard and read that the NASCAR channel on XM is going to Sirius satellite radio at the beginning of the 2007 season. They signed a five year-$107.5 million dollar deal.

Dumb question

#1Can you use the same reciever for both XM and Sirius?

#2 you would listen to the race on radio, is that not like watch golf on TV

Just some question

DO not have sat radio in Canada

Ah, no biggie.... both Sirius and XM are great services, offering varying scopes of programming. Don't be brand or product loyal, go with the flow of what you want. We know that technically, we can install ANYTHING we want in these vehicles. We are NOT at the mercy of these companies.

I would have ZERO hesitation of going from one service to the other. Programming would dictate my needs.

I think that's basically what he's saying (or atleast implying)in the first place. :seeya:

• 3 years later...

Archived