I am so glad I found you guys!

First off I must say how glad I am to have found a comunity of like minded people.

Growing up I always wanted a K5 Blazer. When I finaly got to a position where I could afford to buy a vehicle I truly wanted the K5 was out of production.

The 2 door Yukon fit the bill perfectly.

I began looking and triped over a 1997 4 door Yukon (4wd 350cid towing pkg etc...) I didnt think I wanted the longer wheelbase. I now bealive I was mistaken.

I love my truck!

I don't plan on ever selling her!

A quick question. I was running some wiring for all of my power hungry toys. The next day I smell fuel. The first thing i assume is i nicked the tank with my drill. I don't think so. I lowered the fuel tank enough to get to the connections and it appears the middle fuel line is no longer connected. Even worse it is nowhere to be found. Can anyone tell me what this line does? where it might run to?

Thanks in advance!

Steve

PS I will soon lay out my overall mod plan for your apraisal and suggestions. I can not wait to see what Ideas you guys have implimented on your machines.

First off I must say how glad I am to have found a comunity of like minded people.

Growing up I always wanted a K5 Blazer. When I finaly got to a position where I could afford to buy a vehicle I truly wanted the K5 was out of production.

The 2 door Yukon fit the bill perfectly.

I began looking and triped over a 1997 4 door Yukon (4wd 350cid towing pkg etc...) I didnt think I wanted the longer wheelbase. I now bealive I was mistaken.

I love my truck!

I don't plan on ever selling her!

A quick question. I was running some wiring for all of my power hungry toys. The next day I smell fuel. The first thing i assume is i nicked the tank with my drill. I don't think so. I lowered the fuel tank enough to get to the connections and it appears the middle fuel line is no longer connected. Even worse it is nowhere to be found. Can anyone tell me what this line does? where it might run to? 

Thanks in advance!

Steve

PS I will soon lay out my overall mod plan for your apraisal and suggestions. I can not wait to see what Ideas you guys have implimented on your machines.

I'm only guessing here but it sounds like a fuel tank vent line. The best thing to do is get a shop manual for your vehicle and see if you can track it down. :chevy:

Don't feel like an idiot, because you're not.

Idiots are those who break something and won't admit they did, or try to hide it.

Glad you got it fixed!

Yeah, I'm with you on the 2 door vs. 4 door part. When I bought my crew cab, I was looking for an extended cab. Now that I've had the crew for 6 months, I love it. Lots of room! You can get stuff in the back without messing with the front seat position. The dogs think they're in hog heaven now, with their own window to hang their head out and let their ears flap in the wind...

Archived