another newbie, well sorta

Hey all, just stubled across this fourm today. Name is Nick and I have just purchased an 02 GMC 2500 HD, will add the specs later. I work at a GMC dealership in Central Illinois, I work in the detail shop, run the wrecker and transport cars acorss country. Have owned a dodge truck in the past and finally ahd enough with it and made the jump. anyway thats my corny into, ill see you all around.

-Nick

I for one won't hold the D*dge against you. :crackup:

I have a 67 Mercury 250 4wd with a 428. I loved the F*rds till 72. But these days, the GMC is definitely the truck of trucks. I really like the quality of the cab, steering, driveline, and overall feel.

I just bought a new 1500 et 4wd z71 5.3. Hopefully we can all learn from the good guys in this group and enjoy our trucks.

I just bought a superchips tuner module and look forward to playing with that. I want to get a Corsa exhaust and a set of HID's for my truck.

What mods do you want?

So far the truck is pretty much the way I want it, just want to put bigger tires on it, but im gonna wait until the ones on it wear out. The reason I bought this particular one, Iv been eyeing a marron one on the lot for some time, is that this one showed up the other day ago the way I wanted it, so I jumped at the chance. Ill probably devlop a list of more mods I want to put on it, but first I gotta wiat till friday, payday ;)

Ill definatly put up a few pics once I can find where the digi cam is, still unpacking boxes from my latest move.

Archived