2006 duramax

iw as just lookin at the 06 duramaxs witch have 360 horse and 650 torque and iw a sjust wondering how well would a 05 put up agianst it

As far as what? Towing? The LBZ is so new that the verdict is still out on how it does in the real world. On paper, and from the mouth of owners of new LBZs - it appears to be a beast. :shakehead:

• 4 weeks later...
iw as just lookin at the 06 duramaxs witch have 360 horse and 650 torque and iw a sjust wondering how well would a 05 put up agianst it

As far as what? Towing? The LBZ is so new that the verdict is still out on how it does in the real world. On paper, and from the mouth of owners of new LBZs - it appears to be a beast. :D

I JUST WENT FROM 05 TO 06 DURAMAXHP, IT IS A BEAST ALRIGHT. UNBELIEVEABLE & THE 6 SPEED TRANS IS B.A. :P

• 1 month later...

After driving both 05 and 06 I can tell you there is a whole world of diff. and the 06 is far better and much quieter. trans is a lot more responsive in haul mode than 05. :banghead::D sure would like to compare 07 if they add a litte extra like i think there going to..

Archived