06 HD2500

polarisboy

Hi all, I finally got the truck I wanted, the color I wanted and just the right options.

3 months after I buy the thing, we had a MAJOR restructuring at work, and I had to take a significant salary reduction. This is going to make owning my dream truck not a reality.

So, up for sale is my 06 HD2500, Regular Cab, 1LT, Blue Granite, Alloys, Locking Diff, Snow Plow Prep, Electronic T/case, Trailer Pack, Dual Batteries, Power Seat, Towing mirrors. I don't have a web link so I cant post a pic, so I put it in the personal photo section. I think you can click on my username and go to personal info. I have a couple of pics of it. The only thing I have changed is that I just purchased some smooth flares and are having them painted the same color as the truck to get rid of the ugly black plastic ones. Oh, and the truck has less than 2K miles. The sticker was $34K and change. I'm asking $29,500.

Hope someone can help! Great truck, Super Sharp.

Nice looking truck.

photo-14751.jpg

I took the liberty of bringing it on to this thread for ya, polarisboy.

If I didn't already have the truck I have, I'd be interested.

I have a ECSB, but if I had it to do over again I'd go RCLB like this truck. Less beam shake, less wasted space (the back seat), better weight distribution (more % of weight on the rear axle).

Nice looking truck. 

photo-14751.jpg

I took the liberty of bringing it on to this thread for ya, polarisboy.

If I didn't already have the truck I have, I'd be interested.

I have a ECSB, but if I had it to do over again I'd go RCLB like this truck.  Less beam shake, less wasted space (the back seat), better weight distribution (more % of weight on the rear axle).

Thank you very much mmmikkke!! Appreciate it! Dont know how ya did it but COOl!! I know what you mean about the extended cabs. I traded my 05 HD ECSB for this truck. I got sick of not being able to haul certain things in the bed. Thats why I buy trucks to haul stuff not people, so these fit my needs way better.

The Truck is located in central NY.

Thanks guys for the compliments and the help. :seeya:

You guys are torturing me. I do have to wait a few years until I'm in the position again to buy something. Though that truck is gorgeous. I like that newer blue. I think next time around I may go crew instead of the extended cab.

• 1 month later...

Archived