Can someone photoshop a house?

MountaineerTom

I'm wanting to see what my house would look like with a different colored vinyl siding. Can anyone change the color easily?

Thanks.

This is the color I'd like to see, Pebblestone Clay, with black shutters and all of the trim left white. It's a tan-ish color.

If possible, could the color of the shingles be changed to this, swTradWeathwd.jpg They are Iko brand Weatherwood colored shingles. They are a dark brown-ish color. The picture actually looks a good bit lighter than they do on a house.

225793109_1f0b7243a0_o.jpg

225793111_6a4ce2e604_o.jpg

225793112_adc8812a79_o.jpg

Every time I do this kind of thing I learn better ways of doing it.

I'm using Paint Shop Pro 8, not Photoshop. Paint Shop Pro is definitely outside of the Adobe mindset, and that makes it better in my opinion. It's user interface is far better, for example. Version 8 was the last version created before Corel bought it, so it's the version I'm staying at.

newhouse2.jpg

That's awesome, thanks alot. I think that's what we're going to go with. The reason behind this is our house got struck by lightning memorial day weekend and burned up the attic on the second story. Nothing else inside was burnt, but there was tons of water damage. It's in the process right now of being gutted and repaired. It had/has painted cedar siding but this is a huge help in our decision of which vinyl siding to use during the rebuild.

Which tools do you use in paint sho pro to do that? I have an older version, but don't know how to do stuff like that.

Thanks again. :cheers:

Archived