Towing

Ognob350

The largest metal piece you can find that isn't suspension, steering, or drive train related. If it isn't your car hand the end of the rope to the owner and let them connect to their vehicle, any damage that ensues is their fault. In the case where you will have to jerk or apply large amounts of force to the rope hang a blanket or heavy coat on the rope in case it breaks.

Hey,

I was wondering where the best place is to hook a towe rope on on most cars.

Thanks

No type inparticular... I was wondering incase my friends truck or my truck gets stuck during the winter. Thanks for the responses it helps... I really like the idea of making whoevers car it is hook the rope up :gmc:

Hey,

Thanks

No type inparticular... I was wondering incase my friends truck or my truck gets stuck during the winter. Thanks for the responses it helps... I really like the idea of making whoevers car it is hook the rope up :gmc:

Whatever you do...just dont do this.

Hey,

Thanks

No type inparticular... I was wondering incase my friends truck or my truck gets stuck during the winter. Thanks for the responses it helps... I really like the idea of making whoevers car it is hook the rope up :cheers:

Whatever you do...just dont do this.

That just made my day. I love watching idiots with cars :crackup:

Archived