Canada Tuners

mwm13

I got mine from Wait4me and had it sent home to Alberta. Westers is the only one I know of from western Canada. I am on the island for school right now, and haven't heard of any nearby. Wait4me was great and I didn't have any troubles with the border or anything so with the price being so much less than Westers I went ahead with Wait4me and got one for my brother and I. I would be surprised if you could anywhere cheaper than Wait4me anyways.

I phoned, he answered on the third ring. I tried e-mail but never got a reply. I told him what I was looking for out of my truck ( a note with the pay pal payment) and he took care of the rest. I think all his tunes will run on any octane you will just get a drop in power and mileage with a lower octane fuel. I run 92 octane and I noticed a 2mpg increase on the first tank, not bad. The truck also runs a lot stronger, definitely more power.

I did the crank relearn myself (snap on scanner) it was easy. Anyplace with a half decent scanner should be able to do it.

Same process for me, although I did it all over email. It arrived when it was expected and everything no catches at all for me. My crank relearn was done at a local shop close to home, with a snap on scanner as well. any dealership should be able to do it as well as most scanners smaller shops will have. I think he included a small list of some that are capable of doing it in a sheet of paper when I got my PCM in the mail.

Archived