Missouri Members

Ceede

They have internet in Missouri? I figured it would be stolen by the residents of East St Louis. :lol:

No - they are stealing the copper lines that we use to connect to the internet. :ughdance:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

New here from East Central MO. You see this is my first post and I am still finding my way around here. I have a really old truck that I take to a show in Springfield every May (first weekend). Worked for Chrysler for 31 years but a true Chevy guy all my life.

How many members do we have here from MO?

I'll start. I'm a new member and a new Chevy owner. Actually, the wife is driving the Chevy. It's a 2007 Trailblazer LT. We bought it yesterday at a used car lot with 4132 miles on it. This is the first Chevy either of us have had. Dare I say, I've always been a Ford guy? Sorry, sister-in-law works for Ford, so I've always liked the deals, but I got a great deal on this Chevy, so I went for it.

My first impression so far with this truck, it's NICE!! It's fully loaded and I gotta say, the OnStar thing is awesome! I don't feel near as worried about my wife going out of town with our kids! Ford really screwed up not doing something similar!!

We live at the Lake of the Ozarks near Osage Beach.

So who else is in MO?

Welcome

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.