Missouri Members

Ceede

How many members do we have here from MO?

I'll start. I'm a new member and a new Chevy owner. Actually, the wife is driving the Chevy. It's a 2007 Trailblazer LT. We bought it yesterday at a used car lot with 4132 miles on it. This is the first Chevy either of us have had. Dare I say, I've always been a Ford guy? Sorry, sister-in-law works for Ford, so I've always liked the deals, but I got a great deal on this Chevy, so I went for it.

My first impression so far with this truck, it's NICE!! It's fully loaded and I gotta say, the OnStar thing is awesome! I don't feel near as worried about my wife going out of town with our kids! Ford really screwed up not doing something similar!!

We live at the Lake of the Ozarks near Osage Beach.

So who else is in MO?

Welcome to the group! :crackup: Glad to see a fellow Missourian post.

Where are you located at the LOZ? I have a house on the 36MM. I just bought a Cobalt 262 to keep my Triton TR186 company on the dock. Crazy weather. Snow on Sunday - 70 degrees on Wed. :crackup:

Overall this is a very friendly forum. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this board. I think there are quite a few Missourian on here, they just don't post very much.

Glad you like your TB. :crackup:

I live in Jefferson City. Just got rid of my 01 pickup about a month ago for a car. Wife still has the crewcab pickup. Right now I am looking for a older chevy pickup to buy, just so I can have my playtoy

Where are you located at the LOZ? I have a house on the 36MM. I just bought a Cobalt 262 to keep my Triton TR186 company on the dock. Crazy weather. Snow on Sunday - 70 degrees on Wed.

Should be a nice weekend. I'm down near the 26MM, kinda by Tan-Tar-A. Last thing I want is another boat! I got one and I'm sick of it. It's a Commercial Water Sports Aerial Pro 30. If you've never heard of one, it's the ParaSail operation out of Tan-Tar-A.

It's nice to meet some fellow Missourians. Thanks for the welcome.

I'm from Houston. Yes Missouri, not Texas. But I do live in Texas County. Its mostly friendly here, don't worry.

Silly Missourians...trying to be more like Texas...

Yea actually Sam Houston is the name of our major street. :) What can I say though. People tell me its because he came through this area that they called our town this. :) I've only been here 4 years so no biggie.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.