Nashville Tuning

WhiteZ_02

We need 5 more people. When talk first started about it everybody was in on it, now nobody is making the deposits

I wished you were a little closer to Altanta because I would probably be interested.

• 11 months later...
I live just south of Nashville. I have a wait4meperformance towing tune. Anybody had that tune and then went to Black Bear?

Larry

There are several guys here who have done just that. You might try a little searching with the advanced search feature. It'll take some time but it's out there.

Dang I would be interested but this is too soon for me to get the money together for it! Guess maybe I'll just have to wait til Memphis or sometime there after. Hope everything goes well.

This thread is from last year. The only tune happening in TN right now is the Memphis tune.

Dang I would be interested but this is too soon for me to get the money together for it! Guess maybe I'll just have to wait til Memphis or sometime there after. Hope everything goes well.

This thread is from last year. The only tune happening in TN right now is the Memphis tune.

Archived