Zaino

Put 2 coats of Z5 and 1 coat of Z2 on last week.  It went on easy and came off easy with no residue.  We only had a light drizzle 2 days this week, so it was hard to see how it'd beed up under the rain.  I know it sheeted off nicely when I washed it today.  The truck wasn't really dirty, but it was a breeze to wash today, and looked great afterward(as usual :thumb: ).  So far so good.

• 1 month later...

Zaino is the BEST! The key to using Zaino is to make certain to start with a PERFECTLY clean vehicle. Zaino products, with the small exception of Z1 will not REMOVE surface contaminants. You MUST start clean, but if you do the results are nothing short of amazing!

We have a 2000 Camaro SS that we bought new. Up until this past Friday it was my wife's daily driver. ( she took the 2500HD ext cab 4x4 now) We also entered the SS in several car shows every summer. Most of the time there was no class for "daily drivers" so we had to enter in whatever class was available. In THREE YEARS of her driving it and me showing it, we have ALWAYS won a trophy at the shows! Our SS is black, so those who have owned a black vehicle KNOW how hard it is to keep looking good! I owe our show wins to Zaino plain and simple. NOTHING wil make a paint job as reflective and "DEEP" as Zaino. PERIOD!

Guest PheaturePhreak

Is this Zaino product available at local chains or available online Only?

Peace

PP

Guest PheaturePhreak

Wow,

Did anyone go to the testimonials on zaino's web site. That stuff is amazing! :lol:

Peace

PP

• 2 weeks later...

The thing I like about it is as follows.......

I got completly done Zainoing the truck, drove out to my parents house down dusty back roads and had the truck covered in dust.

Came home took a cotton cloth and wipped down the whole truck in 2 minutes. The truck looked just like it did 6 hours before. After applying the Zaino it makes the truck so easy to care for. And don't skimp and use the Z-6 also.

Plus when you hit it with a hose dry it off with a absorber.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sunday i applied a coat of zaino.

this morning going to work we had a thunderstorm with some pretty heavy rain. Got out of work and only my hood had water spots which you could tell it had rained. Couldnt beleieve it. Even passing cars at 70mph with some bad spray there is no water spots

Archived