First time GM owner

Michael71009

Names mike from ky.

I traded off my dodge 3500 with the 5.9 for a 2014 gmc sierra with 30k miles. I came across this forum looking up the tow mirror upgrade. Pgamboa has been a big help with info and gathering up the stuff needed.

Next add-ons will be rear flush mount led pods with a wireless switch, tow mirrors are in progress, other than that it'll be left alone for awhile. At least until my warranty runs out.

Glad to be here, I'm sure this forum will help as much as the Cummins forum did.

Thanks fellas, I'll post some pictures as soon as I can get some desktop time. And I'll take pictures as I go through the install of my mirrors and rear flush mount lights and post them. I'm sure there's a bunch on here but maybe they can help for the next guy.

Has anybody had any frame rust issues while I'm thinking about it? I noticed yesterday my coating is coming off in some impressive size pieces. It's a 14 model with 35 thousand miles. Seems a tad bit to soon to me. If it's a problem I'd like to have it addressed before it gets to far out of hand.

Archived