cant find 2009 silverado 1500 5.3L front brake cable anywhere

Hello, my first time posting but i have nowhere else to turn. I can not find a front brake cable (the one that runs from Parking brake assembly down through the floorboard and attaches to the intermediate cable under the drivers seat). I have checked all autoparts stores around me and no one can find it in their systems. I dont know if its lack of knowledge on their part or if GM just doesnt want you to buy that cable alone without buying the entire parking brake assembly. Does anybody know where I can find this cable alone so im not buying other parts i dont need?

Hello, my first time posting but i have nowhere else to turn. I can not find a front brake cable (the one that runs from Parking brake assembly down through the floorboard and attaches to the intermediate cable under the drivers seat). I have checked all autoparts stores around me and no one can find it in their systems. I dont know if its lack of knowledge on their part or if GM just doesnt want you to buy that cable alone without buying the entire parking brake assembly. Does anybody know where I can find this cable alone so im not buying other parts i dont need?
Dealer or Amazon. Amazon sometimes has the supposedly dealer only parts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Archived