Decisions Decisions.

mitchypoo

ive had my truck for 2 years and ive managed to stay away from the wheels cus i know they can get real pricey. im debating between buying some off road looking 16's then getting tires that are bigger and wider than the stock look. or getting some street 20's or so and getting some low pro tires on top. im thinking the 16's will be the cheaper way to go since i am an 18 year old student. let me know what u guys think. anyones opinion will make a difference. or if u know of any good deals or good companies.

dpends on how you use your truck. Lets see a pick of your truck.

+1

I'll throw in a 3rd option for you.... some 18s with mud terrain tires. Won't be as expensive as 20s and you can still get an aggressive off-road tire on there.

Smaller diameter wheels typically have less expensive tires available. Also, the wheels themselves are typically cheaper.

The cheapest wheels will be "take-offs" from a guy upgrading, whether from factory wheels or from some aftermarket wheel he now feels is not what he wants. You might find a set of wheels and tires together this way. Local tire dealers, car dealers, newspapers, Craigslist, and ebay are places to look for used tires/wheels.

i have some pics of my truck in my albums. i was at a little hole in the wall wheel shop by my house today and i was thinking about getting some nice 18's and some all terrain wheels. ive heard of some all terrain wheels that wont wear away tooo fast if i only take them on the street.

nope i wish my truck was 4x4. it used to be my moms until i didnt fit in my accord anymore. so we switched cars/trucks. ive added a few things to it already. only thing its missing in my eyes is wheels. i really like the idea of the offroad look. but my tires cant get too big cus i never go offroading. i guess if i get an offroad set up it will be incentive to go offroading haha. ill try to get a side shot of my truck up today after work.

Archived