Never Used Double Din Navi Unit Dw468100

RyanM923

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum but am looking to sell a GM navigation unit that I've been holding onto for a while, and I figured a big GM forum was a good place to start. A buddy of mine used to work at an auto auction, and occasionally cars would get broken into and have the radios stolen. This was ordered to replace a stolen radio, and long story short, it took too long to arrive and the car got sold as-is, and my buddy sold the radio to me.

It still has the protective plastic on the screen, but there is a little wear on the front...a little light discoloration along the bottom middle and bottom right, a little wear on the right knob, and the casing itself has some wear as well from just being stored and moved around(can't see that once it's mounted though).

I know I am new here, but I am a member of several car audio forums, and have flawless feedback as seen here: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller...ack-thread.html

I also have a ~150 perfect ebay feedback score, as well as being paypal verified with around 50 or so transactions. I'm constantly buying and selling stuff, and I take pride in smooth transactions and the quality of my packaging. The unit will be double boxed with plenty of padding. This navigation radio goes for $1000-1500 new on ebay, but I'm willing to part with it for $500 shipped and insured, paypal fees included. Even used ones on ebay and other auction sites hit the $500 mark.

P1000388.jpg

P1000389.jpg

I am not familiar with what models this unit will work with, so please contact your GM dealer with the model number to make sure. Nothing else is included; what you see is what you get.

-Ryan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's what it will fit:

2008 Chevy AVALANCHE Base Bose (U3U)

2008 HUMMER H2 Base Bose (U3U)

2007-2008 SILVERADO Base Bose (U3U)

2007-2008 SUBURBAN Base Bose (U3U)

2007-2008 TAHOE Base Bose (U3U)

2007-2008 YUKON Base Bose (U3U)