2010 Colorado Extended Cab Lt

MSRP: $ 27,625.00

2010 Colorado Extended Cab LT 4x4 4 Cylinder.

Includes Locking Differential.

Includes Towing Package.

Includes Power Convenience Group.

Includes Chrome Wheels.

Full Spare Tire.

Well, I took advantage of my GM Mastercard points (doubled to $3,000.00) in month of January. Also, $1,000.00 rebate. And $1,000.00 Customer Loyalty. And $500.00 Lowe's Gift Card - GM Business Choice. Total of $5,000.00 off and a $500.00 Lowe's Card.

I traded the 2008 GMC Sierra W/T and received approximately $18,000.00 trade in off MSRP.

I didn't particulary want or need Chrome rims. But finding an Extended Cab 4x4 4 cylinder Colorado on any dealer lot was a tad difficult. Not many Colorado's out there at least in the 3 state area where I am. I had to drive about 100 miles to get this one. None in my home state with this configuration.

001-1.jpg

That's a sweet truck! If I were to buy a Colorado, that's how I'd want mine to look. I don't like how Colorado's look with flares on the wheel wells. I'd probably get a black one though.. :noway:

they look good with flares, long as you get some thick rubber on them...they are common around here, theres a silvy in almost every driveway around here

how does the 4x4 and towing fair with the 2.9?

Well, I did give thought to towing.

And I figure if someone has a motor home - then they would get a full size pickup.

I have a 10' utiltiy trailor for odd like junk and maybe lumber. I also rarely tow a boat - but a small boat. If I had a 27 or 23 foot Cobalt - I'd get a full size truck.

So in reality what is towed with a small pickup. Possibly a landscaper may pull a utility trailer with a few lawn movers on it.

It's really a toss up as to what could/will be towed with a 4 cylinder. But I did get the factory tow package - but mostly for resale value and light use by me.

So putting a Tow Package on a truck like this is almost an oxymoron.

The truck does seem to shift more on the highway - so that may answer the question also. Again, I live in hill and mountain country.

If one is into neck snapping acceleration - this is not the truck.

• 1 month later...
hello

beautiful truck. how is the speed, fast or not? good torque in lower rpm? is 5 speed manual or automatic?

thanks

195 horse, and a little over 2 hundred for torque...it will move if you get on it but they aren't anything close to a speed machine...the 5 speed is my favorite part of the colorados, theres a special place in my heart for manuels...

Archived