wow thats pretty cool. its weird looking with out the roof on it. what engine does it have?

Got a 350 small block, mildly upgraded with TrickFlow aluminum 56cc heads, Summit digital ignition system, aluminum intake, and 600cfm carb. Also has Hedman Elite headers and dual stainless exhaust. Transmission is an SM465 manual floor shift. 68K original miles when I got it. It has about 72K now. I drive it for recreation in the summer months. I live in Northeast Ohio and store it in my garage during the winter.

• 2 months later...

Nice truck! Good to see another 73-87 still on the road.

I didn't know the entire top came off the Blazer. I thought just from the rear seats back.

Maybe I'm thinking of a full size Bronco.

Nice truck! Good to see another 73-87 still on the road.

I didn't know the entire top came off the Blazer. I thought just from the rear seats back.

Maybe I'm thinking of a full size Bronco.

Well with that body style, the whole top came off like that from 1973-1975. My father has a few of these he collects them. 1976 was the first year the top would only remove from the front seats back. I know all this because my father collects these. I think mostly all of these are full-time four wheel drive.

Beautiful man, just beautiful. I had an '84 that I bought from my older brother and I was absolutely in love with the thing. It was my first Chevrolet. Sadly I had to sell it to pay for college tuition. Someday I will buy another, hopefully as nice as yours.

Archived