Tx Inspection

mpmWS6

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and am in need of major help. I am unable to pass the emission part of the inspection and need to know if there is any shop in the Tarrant County area that will help me "pass". I have tried multiple repairs and am still unable to pass the sniffer. My truck is a '88 and only have this year and next before I only have to have the safety inspection. Please any help on a shop would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Goodluck bro...

No one in there right mind is going to give away there secret shop that makes you "PASS" inspection. Especially over the internet, on a public forum, and to a newbie...

:thumbs:

I know what you are saying and I wouldn't trust anyone either. I was just hoping because money is tight and was hoping to find a place for this year and next, because I would not have to worry. What would be my next step? Should I go shop to shop trying to find help? I am looking for any kind of help.

• 3 years later...

+1 on fixing the truck to pass. You'll feel much better when you know its up to par. Although passing emissions isnt saying much in the grand scope of things, I would like stricter tests for cars to be on the road.

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and am in need of major help. I am unable to pass the emission part of the inspection and need to know if there is any shop in the Tarrant County area that will help me "pass". I have tried multiple repairs and am still unable to pass the sniffer. My truck is a '88 and only have this year and next before I only have to have the safety inspection. Please any help on a shop would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry but I call BS on your post man.... This post sounds like a LE fishing operation for illegal Inspection stations... If your truck is a 1988 it is NOT subject to emission testing even if your in an emission county....

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/vi/inspection/inspectionCriteria.aspx"]http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/vi/inspection/inspectionCriteria.aspx[/url

****I know this post was from 2011 but I'm a new member and even at time of posting truck if registered in an emissions county was NOT subject to emissions testing.... being as this guys only posted TWICE tells me it was a fishing expedition******

Hey look here dummy, look at the original post date! I will again state that I'm not a fake. I was just looking for a place to help me pass inspection. I found other ways of getting an inspection sticker. I have since sold it so don't need anything anymore. Before you think you are going to be a smart guy, look when it was originally posted.

Let's do some simple subtraction. Original post date (2011) - year of vehicle (1988) = anyone? anyone? 23

A vehicle must be 25 years old before no emissions are not required.

Again, look before you post dummy!

Archived