Blackbear oooorrrrrrrrr!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok I have a 2011 4.8 cc lt 2wd and I'm out of Texas so all that I hear about down this way is how great Nelson and Wheatley are with there tunes and programming but I'm a member on this forum and all anyone on here seems to talk about is how great BB is, well I have a GM performance intake a proflow muffler welded in the stock location and in the next month or so I'm going to order a B.E.A utiful pair of pacesetter headers and y-pipe to install then a nice little tune right after that with a mileage tune and an all out performance tune but I can't do 93 octane because all I can find around this area is 91 or all out race fuel so I need to weigh out the best tuners for my application any input y'all will be greatly appreciated

Blackbear beats them hands down, IMHO. BB has great customer service. Justin produces great tunes 'cause he knows his stuff. Anytime there are on-site tuning sessions here in Texas they are always full up. The autocal that BB offers is a great way to go too. There have been quite a few members that have switched from Nelson or Wheatly to BB.

The autocal? What is that and can he make something with more than just one tune like a mileage and a performance that I can switch between when on long trips and when I go to the track or the questionable romps on the street

Ive never had a tune before, other than handhelds, and I absolutely love the one I got from BBP. It was well worth the money. Cost me $100 less than my old Hypertech, and was 100 times better. Ide got with BBP from now on.

BTW, the period ( . ) is your friend. It helps to seperate your thoughts.

Ok. So basically the autocal is a handheld tuner loaded with specific tunes from Blackbear. Also from what I can see is that it can hold more than just one tune in the autocal at one time. Making it able to switch between various tunes like a mileage and performance, just like a preloaded edge or predator. And yes I know my grammar isn't the best. especially when it's all just rattling out of my head.

Specific tunes, tailored to your vehicle.

As opposed to the mass produced handhelds that only tune a few parameters because they are being produced to suit a broad range of vehicles. Justin can specifically suit it to your specific truck. Even a truck identical to yours will perform differently, Justin can tell those differences and can tweak the smallest of parameters to suit your wants or needs.

Ok cool! That's what I was thinking by saying specific. I believe that y'all have pretty much convinced me that black bear is the way to go. Well you guys and some research that I was doing along the way. Hey one more question I know it's a little off topic but, ate shorty headers worth the money and time. Or are they just as good especially since I've been reading that the stock cats are pretty much high flow already. And thank you for all the great info

I agree with TXAB.. the two truck ive had done in person worked out great... and no matter how packed justin is, he will make sure your happy with what he adjusted/changed.

In-person is the way to go!

Archived