Depends on what you are expecting of the truck and what you're using it for? I had a crew cab Sonoma before my Sierra and it was a little cramped by time you fit 5 in the cab and a bed full of stuff (camping trips.) However it easily could be exactly what you need for your purposes. I've had ZERO complaints about my Sierra, although a baby Duramax would be nice, but the 5.3 is an awesome engine.

Depending on options you "want" you can rig a Sierra/Silverado and still pay the same as a Colorado/Cayon, maybe more, maybe less. Fuel cost...couldn't tell you, I guess the Colorado/Canyon's engine get better mpg's but again it depends on what your doing with the truck. I personally got better mpg's in my 5.3 than my old 4.3 (highway miles anyway).

I had a 2009 Canyon 4cyl 5spd,reg cab,and as far as gas milage,my 5.3l Sierra is better,the Canyon/ Colerados are hard on gas and are poorly built compared to the full size trucks,and as far as price,you can get a full size truck for about the same money.I would never buy another,had too many issues with the little ones,and they dont hold their value like the big trucks do.Just my two cents worth.

Ordering a new one from factory ended April 19. 2012.

What is left is it.

If any are left over in the Fall there will be large rebates. Stocks are low in many areas.

The replacement model comes in 2015.

i would not pay 30k for a colorado... i personally dont think they are that great of trucks. the S10- sonomas were great trucks

and why do you have to pay 50k for a 4 door truck?

30k for a Colorado? I guess I got a good deal on my 4 door sierra for 30k.

You and me both, but mine was a mid year sale so it was priced to get it off the lot. They had the NBS '07 to show off at the time.

Archived