wt center console dismantle

been trying to figure out how to take the center console with the two cup holders out so I can put katzkin on it, can't figure it out. Does anybody have any experience with this. Thanks

Why take it out? You can recover it while it's still on the truck. I have Clazzio Covers.

Lou

The Katskinz are not just covers like the Clazzio are. They are replacements, the OEM ones need to be removed, that's why he needs to take it out. It will be much easier to remove the OEM fabric and rewrap wit hleather with the seats out of the truck.

I guess it would have been more cost effective to buy a new one, but just glad to have it done, looks fantastic. Dealer here told me they charge 2100.00 plus tax for the same job, cost me 640.00.

I had katzskins in my 2011....was told it was a "custom" design lol and it cost 2500 for heated leather

i'd like to do the same in my 2012...where did you order your kit from and it was $640?

I'm fairly mechanically inclined and if need be I have access to certified master techs at the cost of food and beer....so i'd rather cut out the big money making shops lol...

Archived