painted my wheels :D

uchi

since im not made of money and have a honeymoon and mini vacation to pay for i decided to make the truck stick out a little bit to me. so i got some plastidip and went to town. it looks much better in person but i love the way it came out. eventually ill toss some 20" avalanche wheels on her and do them black as well, probably powder coat them. for now im happy with this

truck.jpg

truck2.jpg

i find the black rims make the wheels look smaller, so i guess once these tires wear out if i havent bought some bigger wheels ill have to go with a bigger tire

Not a bad mod at all. I agree the black wheels make the wheels look a little bit smaller but still not bad and makes yours unique. The eventual 20"s will looks great. Can't wait to see them.

thanks man, im keeping my eyes open, my local junk yard wants like 1400 for used rims and tires, i think the guy is smoking some glue when i can go with aftermarket brand new wheels for a lot less than that and get new rubber through a guy i know for just over what hes asking.

thanks guys, im actually gonna replace the steps with the ones that run right along the bottom of the body and have a small step that comes down under the door, not sure what the correct term for them is but those are on the list, and in black of course :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived