Need help on this one! (OGM-1)

i have the basic w/t truck no steering wheel controls or USB / back up camera;

is it really worth the money for it? is it really gonna do much more then my CD/Aux radio in it now?

and does it have more power/sound better then stock radio?

all input would be great, as im about to buy that or a kenwood from best buy.

Well you'll gain USB, bluetooth, navigation, video playback, retain OnStar/XM if you have them and it will be super simple to install as well.

Well you'll gain USB, bluetooth, navigation, video playback, retain OnStar/XM if you have them and it will be super simple to install as well.

does it work w/ sirius?

does it work w/ sirius?

No, it utilizes the built in XM tuner, if your truck has it. If you don't have XM from the factory you'd need a XM module and antenna and maybe some more bits, I really don't know.

does it work w/ sirius?

As MikeNH says, it will work with the factory XM tuner, or if you don't have the factory tuner, you can add a CNP2000 XM tuner and get an "XM with the best of Sirius" subscription.

does it work w/ sirius?

As MikeNH says, it will work with the factory XM tuner, or if you don't have the factory tuner, you can add a CNP2000 XM tuner and get an "XM with the best of Sirius" subscription.

thanks walt, i will get one but i am in the process of trading my truck in for a 12 4 door sle 6spd 5.3 just so i can tow my 5th wheel,lol hopefully it all works out in the next week and you will get a phone call from me!!

Archived