Adams Polishes

&CDFiXER%

Ok, I admit I have not used their stuff yet BUT I did order some wax and exterior stuff along with some leather cleaner. I managed to screw up the easy online order a bit. I contacted them about it. Now they could have just played dumb and rolled with it (I admitted my screw up) but instead they looked up my order, researched what I screwed up, and made my sale good!

To me this demonstrated honesty and a willingness to 'go the extra mile' for their customers.

I am usually a wax once or twice a year person but I may have to increase this just so I can throw some more business their way!

THANK YOU DYLAN!!

I had a bottle of microfiber rejuvinator that was cracked (during shipping). Dylan had it replaced no questions asked. Great company.

I was lucky enough to meet Dylan at Camarofest this past summer. Very nice guy. I had him look at an issue with an etching spot on my camaro's hood that drove me crazy. I could see it in the flourescent lights in my garage. Go figure in the sunlight you couldnt see it. He told me to try some compound on it, I bought some tried it our and WALLA it took the spot right out.

I just placed an order with them today :)

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Great customer service and products. A towel was out of stock when I ordered they gave me a different one and shipped the one I ordered when it came in stock. Had a tiny crack in a bottle asked for empty bottle to transfer it they sent a full bottle. I've been a customer for awhile and plan on staying a customer too.

Archived