Tires

sareljr

I run studded 275/70R18 Goodyear Ultra Grip WRT LT tires on stock wheels in the winter on my 2012. Are you wondering if 275's will fit? 265/75R16 should have been an available stock size in 2005, 275/70R16's should fit without any rubbing.

Yes I actually am looking into the All Terrain BFGs and I just want to know if those sizes would fit with out rubbing or bulging on the stock rims, would the 275/70R16 look different from the 265/75R16?

No mods, all stock. No problems at all. Turn lock to lock, and no rub. Zero problems. I have had these tires on for about 2 1/2 years+, I rotate them every 4000 miles. I run the fronts at 55-60psi, rears at 65-70psi. When loaded I will run them at 65 front, 75-80 rear. I did put on airbags on this summer, but that was 3-4 months ago, but that did not change the spacing.(unloaded). I hope this helps.

I've been doing a lot of research on tires lately. I was looking to put them on my 05 F150 but I just traded it in tonight for an 05 Chevy 2500 HD. lol

Anyhow, I have found that the Firestones and Generals seem to have great feedback for an AT tire and Load Range E. I am looking to upgrade my tires as well soon. Wife said I have to fill the big holes... lol

Archived