LED bulb cross reference guide

Been searching for a cross reference guide for myself to do my led conversion and found this nifty site. Now you don't need to buy their bulbs but it gives a good idea of led bulb numbers for whichever area you plan to upgrade.

Here's an example of my truck

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/led-vehicle-replacement-bulbs/vehicle/2006-gmc-sierra--/22-959--/

Just go back and do your own vehicle to find your bulbs, enjoy!

• 1 year later...

Thank you so much. Going to do this soon.

Been searching for a cross reference guide for myself to do my led conversion and found this nifty site. Now you don't need to buy their bulbs but it gives a good idea of led bulb numbers for whichever area you plan to upgrade.

Here's an example of my truck

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/led-vehicle-replacement-bulbs/vehicle/2006-gmc-sierra--/22-959--/

Just go back and do your own vehicle to find your bulbs, enjoy!

• 5 months later...

I did a full HID light upgrade on 2015 silverado ltz with the use of GTR Lightning products plug play style all I can say is installed easy and very big difference between the stock lights and GTR kits. No problems after installing like some have posted from other kits flicker,flashing,dim, Happy with purchase results.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a full HID light upgrade on 2015 silverado ltz with the use of GTR Lightning products plug play style all I can say is installed easy and very big difference between the stock lights and GTR kits. No problems after installing like some have posted from other kits flicker,flashing,dim, Happy with purchase results.

What does a full HID light upgrade consist of. I have a 2015 Denali and am thinking about upgrading my lights. Just want to be sure i make the best choice. Don't wanna void any warranties and definitely don't want to create any future lighting issues....thanks

I had the same concerns about buying a problem that's why I want with gtr lighting the warranty is what sold me I have a local business who stands behind what he sells I did my headlights,fog lights, reverse lights. I would do the front lights the same the backups not so much they are nice and bright and flood out well they just take 30 seconds to become fully light so if you just put in reverse and take of go led not hid only for reverse bulbs hope I helped you

I had the same concerns about buying a problem that's why I want with gtr lighting the warranty is what sold me I have a local business who stands behind what he sells I did my headlights,fog lights, reverse lights. I would do the front lights the same the backups not so much they are nice and bright and flood out well they just take 30 seconds to become fully light so if you just put in reverse and take of go led not hid only for reverse bulbs hope I helped you

You did Sir.... Thank you very much.... So stay with LEDs on my reverse? Correct

Sent from my SG Note 4 on Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

Archived